- $650 / Full day (1 or 2 Anglers)
- $500 / Half day (1 or 2 Anglers, Red Fish Trips Only)
- All gear will be provided if you aren’t able to bring your own equipment (Rods, Reels, Flies, etc.)
- Fuel costs are included in the trip rate
- We will provide water and ice. If there are any other drinks you would prefer we will stop in the morning for you to pick them up. As well for coffee and breakfast if you haven’t done so already.
What to Bring:
- “Amber color lens” polarized sun glasses
- 7,8,9 & 10 wt. rods are sufficient for the red fish in the marsh
- 11 & 12 wt. rods for tarpon fishing.
- WF floating lines with plenty of backing
- For Winter red fishing bring plenty layers of clothing (it gets cold)
- Rain gear (tops & pants)
- A light weight cap to keep sun out of your eyes.
- Notify captain before trip of any special accommodations you may require
- Any medications you may need while on board
- Lastly, Bring a Great Attitude! We are out there to have fun catching monster fish and create lasting friendships.
- Louisiana Fishing License Required You will need to purchase a 3 day non-resident Louisiana fishing license for all red fish trips. The cost is $10.00/person and you can purchase it by phone w/ a credit card (Visa or Master Card). The phone # is: 1(888)-765-2602 and operators are available 24/7. You will need to ask for a (code 79) non- resident license, the operator will have you write down an authorization number which you will need to bring on the boat. Make sure the license is valid for the dates of your trip. You can purchase it well in advance so the only thing you have to worry about when you get here is catching monster fish!
- Tarpon trips don’t require you to purchase a license as you are covered under my Florida guide license.
- I accept cash, checks, PayPal and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- There is a 3.5% Convenience Fee for credit card transactions
- 50% per day deposit for all trips
- Mail Deposits to
613 English Turn Dr
New Orleans, LA 70131
- Trips cancelled outside of 30 days or due to weather will receive full refund of the deposit. If cancelled due to weather the deposit can also be put towards rebooked dates.
- Any trips cancelled inside of 30 days but outside of 10 days will be responsible for 50% of the trip cost.
- Any trip cancelled 10 days from the scheduled trip dates the customer will have to pay in full.
- We recommend getting insurance on your trip for unseen circumstances or weather issues getting to your trip or while on your trip. Travel insurance will cover all incurred costs at a minimal percentage of your total trip expenses.
- It is up to the guide’s discretion to cancel a trip due to weather and the guide will discuss this decision with the client based on his knowledge and experience.
- All cancellations should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Trip Here
For questions or to book a trip please call, email or use the form below.
- (504) 909-0941
I look forward to having you on the boat!